SUPPORTIVE SOCIAL WORK SERVICES ARE PROVIDED DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
Online supportive services are provided regarding issues pertaining domestic violence, separation, divorce and child abuse, specialising in child sexual abuse by using Google Hangout meets secure video calling.
1. Sarie Nell specialises in supportive legal and related services to parents and children who need help and assistance, coping with separation, as well as dealing with problems during and after divorce. Sarie Nell is a registered qualified Social Worker in Private practice who obtained her BA Social work (Hons) degree at the University of Pretoria in 1990. Sarie has gained over 10 years of experience working in legal and supportive social work services at various welfare organisations.
2. Sarie also worked in a number of Corporate Companies for 9 years, dealing with recruitment, as well as sales and management of personnel.
3. Sarie started her private practice in 2009 and specialises in supportive and evaluation services to the legal system, parents and children.
4. Sarie completed various post-graduate training programs in the following areas:· Ecometric testing of children and parents.
· The Children’s Act 38 of 2005.
· Social Emotional Assessment of children: 3-18 years.
· Interactional analysis – Evaluation of parent-child relationship.
· Interactional analysis – Theraplay Level 1 & 2 Marchak Interaction Method.
· Family Mediation Services.
· Therapeutic services to children and parents.
. Completion of online programs.
- NCAC Extended Forensic Interview Model.
- STEWARDS OF CHILDREN ONLINE TRAINING:
- Prevention of Child Sexual Abuse Training. Child Sexual Abuse Awareness and Prevention programs in order to train significant adults in the children’s lives.Forensic Investigations into allegations of sexual abuse of a child - Theoretical and Practical exams successful completed at FACT - Dr. Louise Aucamp.
5. Sarie specialises in the following areas:
· Primary care and contact forensic investigations and reports – including international relocation disputes.
· Parental capacity reports of parents.
· Social emotional evaluations and reports of children between 3-18 years of age.
· Section 21 - Psycho-social investigations and reports for unmarried fathers.
· Parent-child attachment evaluations and reports.
· Referral to therapeutic services within a multi-professional team.
· Referral to family mediation services.
· Forensic evaluations and reports into the allegations of sexual abuse of children.
· Child Sexual Abuse and Bully Prevention and Awareness Programmes to Schools and
Organisations in the Centurion Area.
6. Sarie works within a multi-professional team which consists of a Mediator, Social Worker, Child Therapist, and Clinical Psychologist.
7. Sarie works from the understanding that both parents will be involved when rendering services. It is in the best interest of children when both parents are involved and a transparent process is followed.
8. Sarie is a member of the following associations:
· The South African Council for Social Services Professions, (SACSSP) no: 10-13593.
· The Board of Health Funders of South Africa (BHF), practice no: 0346497.
· APSAC (American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children).
· SAPSAC (The South African Professional Society on the Abuse of Children).
· AFCC (Association of Family and Conciliation Court).
· SAASWIPP (South African Association Social Workers in Private Practice)
9. Sarie started her Master Research degree in 2018 at the University of the Western Cape
at the Child and Family studies unit.
Hours: Mon - Fri - 08h00 to 17h00 and Sat - By appointment only.
ADDRESS: 54B Monte Carlo drive, Centurion Golf Estates, Centurion, Gauteng.
Practice tel: 012 667 1913
Cell: 083 230 6124
Rates: Cash Practice. Clients are responsible for claiming from their medical aid.